CYPRUS BROADBAND FORUM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

advanced search
december 18 2018 11:30pm

SATELLITE BROADBAND

Pages: [1]
Print
Topic: Satellite Broadband  (Read 7192 times)
CyprusGrump

View Profile
« on: April 18 2007 05:06AM »

Hi,

I was interested to see your forum and web site good luck with it.

However, your description of satellite broadband is wholly inaccurate would you like me to rectify it for you?  Cool

Best regards,
Admin
« Reply #1 on: April 19 2007 03:16AM »

Hi,

I was interested to see your forum and web site good luck with it.

However, your description of satellite broadband is wholly inaccurate would you like me to rectify it for you?  Cool

Best regards,

Welcome CyprusGrump!

As you have probably noticed the site is under development. In fact a link to it was not given anywhere yet. You found this website before the search engines Wink

Right now you will find a lot of inaccuracies, missing information, grammar and spelling mistakes and probably some bugs.

I believe the description about Satellite is quite accurate, but obviously you know more about it since as far as I understand you own a company that does satellite broadband installations. This of course makes you somewhat bias as well Wink

I would be very glad if you could contribute a bit of your knowledge to our website Smiley

I will keep updating the pages whenever I have fresher or more accurate content.

Thanks

P.S visit again in a few days since right now you will see a lot of mess going on in here Smiley
CyprusGrump

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19 2007 05:52AM »

Thanks,

Id be delighted to correct the inaccuracies in your description!

Id be interested in becoming involved in your forum too Perhaps posting a link on my own web sites?  Wink

Cheers,
Admin
« Reply #3 on: April 19 2007 08:28AM »

Hello,

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
Print

Cyprus Broadband Forum » General Broadband Discussion

Jump to: